This is the root of the Wiki pages for the Symbolic Analysis Laboratory (SAL).
The SAL static web pages are here (see also the navigation pane on the left).
The purpose of this Wiki is to provide more comprehensive and uptodate dissemination of information relating to SAL by allowing anybody to edit and contribute to these pages. You are encouraged to join in--please make sure your content is relevant to SAL. We are using the MediaWiki software (same as Wikipedia). Click on 'Help' button in the navigation pane on the left for help on using the Wiki.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Cygwin installation (for Windows users)
- XML usage in SAL How to use XML with SAL
- We have released Hybrid SAL (June 2007): http://sal.csl.sri.com/hybridsal/
- Beginning with SAL 3.0, released on 11 December 2006, SAL is Open Source.
- Here's a link to the old SAL Status page: http://sal.csl.sri.com/status.shtml
- Links to papers relevant to SAL
- Links to groups using SAL
- SAL was written almost entirely by Leonardo de Moura. Many thanks to him!
We're still learning how best to organize and use this capability--please join in and help.